Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Ramblings

So for my first post I decided just to give some random thoughts on random topics:

**One of my biggest pet peeves is when guys say they want to date a girl who knows about sports, but then when they finally meet one (aka ME) they're too "intimidated" to talk to her. I think it's some blahblahblah BS about threatening their manhood or something. What the crap does that even mean anyway? If a guy likes the Academy Awards, drools over wedding planning, knows what kinds of pants flatter an hourglass shape and has a subscription to Us Weekly and does it threaten my femininity? Um, no. I just found my new best friend.

**My Five Favorite Songs of the Moment:
1. Winter- Josh Radin
2. Can't Stop Now-Keane
3. Change Your Mind-The Killers
4. Something- Cary Brothers
5. Smile Like You Mean It- The Killers

** The Detroit Lions just signed free agents Kenoy Kennedy and Marcus Pollard (who served me well as a backup tight end this season in fantasy football). Why am I already thinking "Maybe we won't be TERRIBLE again this year?" Of course, I'm looking forward to Draft Day, aka the Lions Super Bowl.

**Why is that despite all the critical hype, I can't get myself excited about seeing any of the following movies: Ray, Million Dollar Baby, Sideways

**When people tell you that Tivo will change they are not kidding. Tivo. Changed. My. Life.

**Why did I spend 20 minutes this morning reading articles about the Detroit Tigers? That's 20 minutes I'm just not getting back, ever. I'm such a sucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home