Monday, November 14, 2005

Ramblings...

**Fantasy Football**
--yet another tough loss to Division 1 rival, Rhesus Pieces this week. Man, I just can't BUY a break this season. Hopefully Roethlisberger comes back from his knee thing in time for my face off with The Ron Burgundys next week. I *really* need a win...or am I already statistically elminated from the Playoffs?

--For fellow League Members...in the immortal words of T, how long before Furry Tractor changes its name to Shitty Tractor?

--Finally, as decided this weekend, we will now be playing for the Snoody Cup. It hasn't been built yet, but this will give you a sneak peak as to its design. League Members--be checking your email, as plans for the First Annual Fantasy Football Bust are under way. (Too bad we can't book Laurel Manor and have Jamie Morris as emcee).

**Real Sports**
--Holy Playcalling, Batman! I couldn't BELIEVE the first half of the UM-IU game this weekend. We actually looked interesting, innovative and crafty. Who knew we could actually try to score when we got the ball back with 1:45 to go in the half instead of taking knees? I think that was one big "hey, Jim Tressell--check this out!" Which leads me to...

--Get up, yo, it's Ohio State Week! Should be interesting. If somehow Michigan State can get their crap together and beat Penn State (Good luck, Jen), then The Game will be all the BCS Bid marbles. I hope Mike Hart will be back...

**Work**
--Going through yet another box of stuff from Retired Office Manager's office. Um...I just came across a newspaper clipping dated May 4, 1988. It's a photo of President Reagan and Michael Jackson shaking hands. Can someone explain to me why this might have been considered keep-worthy?

**TV**
--Interesting developments on Lost, but I've known that was coming for a while, so it wasn't a big shocker. I'm not really looking forward to next week. Can I just say for the record that I *hate* Ana! That girl might be the worst actress not only on that island, but on the planet.

--Spent the weekend watching DVDs of the first and second season of Alias. I can't figure out why we weren't watching this all along. Awesome.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come see me at the game - halftime or something. Look for the 13 ABC satellite truck outside the north end zone - or the girl in green on the sidelines! Worst case, just call my cell phone.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Erin said...

You should have listened to me about Alias.... Sadly Seasons 3 and 4 aren't as good.... Damn you JJ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home