"Make it work!"
Alright, so it's official...I love Project Runway. It's got everything a succesful reality show needs: high stakes competition ("...One of you will be OUT..."), pretty people (how is it that Heidi is 100 times cuter 8 months pregnant than I will EVER be?), cattiness ("where the HELL is my chiffon?!") and DRAMA. Also, check out silver fox, Tim Gunn's blog on Bravo. Love him!
I've still got my money on Daniel V to win it all, but I also hope that Chloe and Nick are in the final 3. I can't WAIT until they eliminate Santino. At first, it was like, okay, dude, you're a jerk, but a good designer. Lately, I feel like he's being an ass just because he thinks he can get away with it. That dress he designed for Sasha Cohen was a complete joke. It's like he's daring the judges to eliminate him. I say, next week--go for it.
Also, Jen, good comparison between him and Jafar. Sv suggested that he looks like the bad guy from the Superman movie...


1 Comments:
Hate, hate, hate Santino. He needs to go.
Right now, I'm loving Chloe. I don't know if its b/c of the Houston thing (I really need to cruise over to her botique on a lunch break sometime), but her stuff has been really good lately. I also agree with Daniel and Nick for the top 3.
Post a Comment
<< Home