Quick hits!
Sports:
**It seems the Lions have come to terms with Mike Martz after all, and hired him as their new Offensive Coordinator. Once again, somehow these jerks find a way each off-season to suck me back in. I mean, hey, a new coach who's also a disciplinarian...combine that with Martz and his creative offense...we may have something yet. Um, yeah. And I'm also insane. I actually told the IT girl at my office that we're going to go 8-8 next year. I'm such a sucker.
**Greedy Snoody members--anyone interested in Fantasy baseball? I got the yahoo email, but I felt like people had sort of lost interest in baseball over the last few years? Thoughts?
**Too bad that Lester Abram and Jerret Smith will both be out tonight for the bball game against OSU. Sv figured out the other day that statistically, we're pretty much in the tournament already, it's just a question of seeding. Wow. Just the thought of being able to write Michigan in my bracket on Selection Sunday (without following it with State) gives me chills.
**I'm ignoring all the rumors and disappointments of the Michigan football coaching carousel. LLLLLoyd Carr--I hate you.
TV:
**Decent episode of Lost last night. After a disappointing Charlie-centric episode and then a rerun, at least this one had some action in it. Scenes for next week look cool, but they always seem to find a way to do that. I stand by my theory that Ana Lucia is one of the worst actresses on TV right now. She uses the same sarcastic expression in EVERY scene.
**Oh, Project Runway...Somewhat sad to see Nick go, as I think overall, he's a more talented designer than Kara and probably Santino. He was whining quite a lot in the episode though. Santino just BUGS me. I mean, you can't go on the runway with an unflattering outfit that's falling apart!! Ugh. I'm surprised to see Kara in the final 4--she doesn't strike me as terribly talented (that outfit last night was not a make-over! It was practically identical to stuff that Santino wears everyday!). I think ultimately it's between Daniel and Chloe and I'm sticking with Daniel.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home