Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Quick Hits

Some random thoughts for a Wednesday Morning...

*I work with some real morons. We're talking Grade-A Idiots here. For example, in looking back at some old accounting, I found an expense report which featured the following mathematical gem:
$18.06+45.35+22.29+33.60+22.34=$172.24
Um...okay. In which universe is this correct? And the kicker--this woman STILL works here. And she makes more than I do. Great.
*Show of hands...who else is creeped out by the latest Hot Celebrity couple of the moment--Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise? It's just WEIRD. And every picture of them looks the same: he's smiling as big as possible and/or kissing her and she's standing there like a robot. How long will this last? My money says until their summer movies (War of the Worlds and Batman Begins) come out. Maybe he's used his Scientology to brainwash her? Oh, Joey Potter. What would Dawson say?
*Did I somehow miss when the meaning of RSVP changed to "Please ignore my polite request and don't take the 3 minutes out of your day to let me know if you're planning on joining me for the party I'm planning"?
*Am I the only girl in the country who saw "Fever Pitch" and totally identified with the Jimmy Fallon character?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home