TV Talk
**Couldn't be more excited about the Lost season premiere next Wednesday! I've heard speculation that we're going to see what's in the Hatch in the first episode, but not "understand" it until the 3rd episode. Either way...it's been a long summer and I'm ready to go!
**The O.C. premiered last week. No real surprises there. I'm glad they cleared up the Trey storyline quickly as he wasn't really my fave character. Although, Sv makes a good point: How is it that they didn't charge him with something after he straight-up confessed to assaulting Marissa? I mean wouldn't you think, as a convicted felon, out on parole this would raise some red flags? I guess the cops in the OC are Just That Bad. Either way, definitely love Ryan's haircut. It was getting a little shaggy there for a while. In fact, props to everyone on the hairdressing staff. Marissa's hair actually looked good last night. Also, what's up with Kirsten's "friend" from rehab? Is she Single White Female-ing Kirsten or what? My theory after last night is that she's some sort of con-artist, trying to get Kirsten's money or something...
**Fox debuted a new show, Reunion, after OC last week which we watched. The concept of the show is pretty cool actually, flashing back to a group of friends after their HS graduation in 1986 and showing their lives then. Then they're flashing forward, to show you that one of them murdered another one of them (don't know who yet) and you're supposed to be able to get clues from the flashbacks. Here's how I'd rate it: Plot: A. Writing: C-, Acting: D+. Overall: C. I might watch one more time, but if it doesn't improve it's not worth it.
Looking forward to the rest of the season premieres, which I think are this week...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home