The World According to Jess
posted by Jess @ 2:21 PM 7 comments
Dammit, my look sucks now - I need to change it!
It's just one of the template choices on the main page, nothing fancy. ;) just got sick of looking at the old one.
Hot!!!
me likey
I almost switched to that one on Sunday. Good choice!
I give it one thumb up and the other most of the way up...it won't go all the way up though because of a freak ice cream scooping accident.
Looking spiffy... I think you set off a chain of template changes. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Dammit, my look sucks now - I need to change it!
It's just one of the template choices on the main page, nothing fancy. ;) just got sick of looking at the old one.
Hot!!!
me likey
I almost switched to that one on Sunday. Good choice!
I give it one thumb up and the other most of the way up...it won't go all the way up though because of a freak ice cream scooping accident.
Looking spiffy... I think you set off a chain of template changes. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home