Thursday, September 22, 2005

Wednesday Night TV

**How AWESOME was the Lost season premiere last night? I'm not going to get into specifics yet (T, I know you tape and watch it later), but basically the whole episode was one big "what the F?". Awesome. And Thank God we have Tivo, we were able to go back and find a bunch of clues. This show is just SO much better than anything else on TV. Glad it's back.

**Invasion, the new show that follows Lost was boring to say the least. I guess there's no way they knew at the time, but it was kind of in bad taste to show a show about a hurricane and its aftermath in between two of the worst hurricanes in history. I hate the feeling that you have the whole show figured out within the first few minutes and this was totally that way. To quote Ry, "What this show lacks in plot, it delivers in creepy looks from the characters?" I might watch it again (I have a "watch it two times before I decide if it's worth watching" policy about new shows) but I'm not that excited about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home