Hot or Not?
What's HOT and what's NOT with me right now...
TV:
HOT:MTV's Laguna Beach season 2. I don't like Kristin, the new main character as much as Lauren from last year, but it's so trashy and mindless...makes for great TV. Best moment of the episode last night--when Kristin mentions her boyfriend, Matt from USC, which confirms rumors that she dated Matt Leinart last year. Why is Matt Leinhart dating a HS girl? Please tell me he'll make a cameo sometime this season!!
NOT: The way Bravo advertises non-stop anytime they have a new show. Watching the West Wing marathon last night, I was subjected to approximately 497 commercials for new episodes of BlowOut, Being Bobby Brown and Situation Comedy. Honestly, Bravo, maybe I'd watch the show if I hadn't seen the commercial until my brain hurt. I'm so sick of it, there's way I'd check it out now.
Food/Drink:
HOT: CokeZero. Coke's new diet option is surprisingly decent.
NOT: Lean Cuisine. I know they're cheap, healthy and easy as far as lunch at work goes. I'm just sick of eating them everyday!!!
Technology:
HOT: Fantasy Football! Yep, that's right, we're getting the League Back together! If you're Rog, K, or C and you haven't joined up yet--get moving?! Also, let me reiterate my vote in favor of a live draft this year. I think even the busiest of my friends at least has the time to devote to our football. After all, if we can't get together (at least online) to choose our teams and unite for a common goal (aka picking on each other) than why are we friends? ;)
NOT: A. and J. from my office's IT department. My old iMac died last December (rest in peace, my old, teal friend) and I'm STILL using the replacement laptop. When I inquired this morning if I should plan on using TheReplacement through the new software upgrades that we're implementing next month, they acted like they had completely forgotten about me and my computer. (they were supposed to be rebuilding the harddrive of my old computer and/or buying me a new one). They THINK I'm going to keep the laptop indefinitely, but apparently can't get their crappy acts together and make a decision. I may actually pull rank on this one and go above their heads and ask my boss to allow me to keep my current computer, so I don't have to do the upgrade on two different platforms.
Sports:
HOT: New Michigan commit, Cobrani Mixon, linebacker out of Cincy. Not only is a promising prospect, but he has a hilarious name. Joins Zoltan Mesko and Mister Simpson as the greatest UM recruit names in the past few years.
NOT: Larry Brown. Last coaching job of your life, my ass. I just wish you weren't a liar. Actually, when all's said and done, I don't really care that much. I mean we got a Championship and a finals appearance out of it, so no hard feelings. Besides, coaching the NBA is like teaching a preschool class. To make sure people are listening to you, you have to keep changing up your approach. Maybe a new coach will help us close the deal next year instead of just playing in the Finals.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home