Wednesday, June 22, 2005

"Series Start Game 7"

Wow, color me wrong when it comes to the Pistons. I had pretty much no hope of winning the game last night, (even went to bed before it was over) and they certainly did prove me wrong. Props to 'Sheed and Chauncey. Should be really interesting tomorrow night. Especially if the refereeing is anything like what Sven described to me from last night's game.

Since San Antonio's only lost like 4 games at home this year, I guess my money's still on them to take Game 7. I do think, for us to win, we need to play like we did last night (good "D" down the stretch, keep the turnovers down and play our game) and San Antionio has to have another down night. (Ginobli only shot 1 for 5 and had 3 pts in the 4th). I believe that the Pistons have what it takes, but it's going to take a combination of us "playing the right way", the Spurs making mistakes/turnovers and not getting hosed by the refs. Anybody's guess right now...

"Dee-troit's Goin' To Work!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home