Tuesday Thoughts
**Much love and props to my friends K&C who tied the knot over the weekend. A great time was had by all. (including random dancing dude with the bowtie--T, he's on your team) Did anyone eat the cake? I heard all about it, but never got a piece...
**Is there ever an easy way to quit a job? I'm finally about to quit my second job for various reasons, but I'm totally dreading it.
**What the H is up with the Pistons?! I mean I figured we'd probably lose eventually, but come on. Way to show up, guys. I don't even know if I'm going to bother watching tonight. On the upside though, the pre-game festivities the other night featured none other than DJ Jazzy Jeff (with Will Smith). Nice to know that Jazz is still kicking around. And that Will's willing to give him a guest spot to help with the mortgage payments.
**Saw Coldplay on VH1 Storytellers over the weekend. If you don't have their new CD yet, check it out. You won't be sorry.

2 Comments:
That guy was one of the best dancers I've ever seen. Any guy who looks like that at 50 years of age, and busts out the dance moves with his wife to "Baby Got Back" is cool in my book.
He gets a place in my dancers' hall of fame. Right next to Jamie "disco" Nix.
T, I believe the gentleman in question is Kaylyn's uncle Paul--a French Canadian math professor. Which makes the whole thing even funnier.
I also have to give the runner-up award for Best dancers to her cousin Jean-Paul and his wife Kofu. They were rocking out too.
Post a Comment
<< Home