You Go, Girls!
Props to the UM Women's Softball team for winning their first ever National title. Only the second Michigan women's team to win a National Championship. Special congratulations to Samantha Findlay for the game winning HR and all 4 RBI in the game. Great job, ladies.
While I was definitely excited to see them win and give lots of love to Michigan, I have a confession to make. I pretty much dislike watching softball. It's slow and boring and every other play is a bunt. The field is tiny and the ball is gigantic. The teams do annoying chants, cheers, dances and come out after EVERY innning to congratulate each other. I mean I'm all for team spirit, but it's almost like they feel the need to act like junior high school girls the entire time. I mean you're college atheletes, come on. :)
I mean, Go BLUE and everything, but let's just say I'm not disappointed that I might not have to watch another softball game again until this time next year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home