Thursday, June 16, 2005

Entertainment Tonight

**Thinking of seeing Batman Begins this weekend. (T-diddy, you in?) I was originally thinking I would boycott the movie because I don't want to give Katie Holmes the satisfaction, but I think I'm going to see it. It looks really good and seems to be getting good reviews. Also, the dude playing Batman is sort of hot. Although after seeing him in "American Psycho" something about him seems to creep me out. Hmm...maybe the "something" that creeped me out was that he kept killing people.

**No matter how I try, I just can't get excited about "Entourage" on HBO. I've given it a try several times, but I usually just end up bored by the end of the episode. I mean, it's not like anything ever happens. Here I'll recap the show for you--The actor dude doesn't want to do the movie that the Jeremy "PCU" Piven wants him to do. One of the actor dude's friends mopes around because the girl from Undeclared won't date him. Matt Dillon's brother mopes around because no one will hire him as an actor. The other dude tries to hook up with girls. Actually they all try to hook up with girls and party a lot. End scene. --Interesting...not really. When does Sopranos come back again?

**However, last week's Entourage did teach me something. I don't know the difference between Jamie Pressley and Jamie King. Which one was on Entrouage? Which one is in the Killers video? I can't remember.

***Incidentally, the Jamie vs Jamie thing is second place to my worst "Actors I always mix up" mistake--I literally can't tell the difference between Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro. It's weird because I can intellectually tell the difference between them, but as soon as I see one (or both) of them, I forget which is which. Which one is in Meet the Parents? Who's the "whoo-ah" guy? I haven't the first damn clue. Most confusing evening of my life--renting "Heat". No idea what was happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home