Friday, September 23, 2005

Are we putting coversheets on the TPS Reports?

You know what I love about my job? Hmm...let me think for a minute. Maybe it's that when a report goes missing, everyone assumes that I just never did it. Nevermind the fact that I've been preparing and submitting these reports on time every month for the last 3 years. Nevermind that I couldn't have forgotten to do the report, even if I had wanted to, because it would have shown up in the computer system everytime I logged in until I did. Nevermind that everything I can find supports the fact that I actually did do the report. God forbid HIGHER-UPs condescend to LOOK ON THEIR DESKS and find said missing report hidden under piles of crap. I just LOVE the fact that whenever anything goes wrong, I'm somehow the first person that people blame when everytime it ends up being someone else.

Oh AND...I also LOVE the fact that my boss, for whatever reason, has chosen to "forget" to process my annual merit raise. Everyone else in my office had theirs processed as of September 1. Two weeks ago, I met with my boss and told her that I was wondering why I had been the only person in the department who wasn't elligible for a merit raise. She assured me that I was, but that she had FORGOTTEN to put it in. Um....thanks. Really. When I asked her how much I was getting, the response was even more reassuring: "Oh...um...I don't know. I haven't even asked BigBoss about it yet. I'll have to do that...I'll let you know." And another 2 weeks have gone by, so now by the time it gets processed, IF it does, I'll be getting my raise an entire MONTH after everyone else. Awesome.

I need to quit. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home