Senior Quotes
One of my favorite ESPN columnists, Bill Simmons recently reposted an article he wrote, suggesting possibilities for senior yearbook quotes. I started thinking about mine, which was some random Thoreau quote or something. I took it so seriously and tried to find something very serious and poignant. If I had to do it over again, I'd definitely do something fun. I'd probably choose a quote from the following list...
“Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do.”-David Brent (The Office)
"If you have lost both legs and both arms just go 'at least I'm not dead'. Though I'd rather be dead in that situation to be honest- I'm not saying people like that should be put down. I'm saying that in my life I'd rather not live without arms and legs 'cos you know... I'm just getting into yoga"—David Brent (The Office)
"I was thinking will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster then a shark?”—Gareth Keenan (The Office)
"I think if I was allergic to dairy I'd kill myself."—Michael Scott (The Office)
"Me fail English? That's unpossible"-Ralph Wiggum (the Simpsons)
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."-Derek Zoolander (Zoolander)
"I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot."-Hansel (Zoolander)
"Look at this, OK? I want you to remember this face. This is the guy behind the guy behind the guy."—Trent (Swingers)
“I love lamp! I love lamp.”- Brick Fontana (Anchorman)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home