Friday, May 19, 2006

Who's Your Tiger?



The Tigers beat the Twins last night, 5-3, to continue their longest winning streak in 13 years. They're currently 27-13, which is their best 40 game start since 1984 ("Bless You, Boys!"). That record, as a matter of fact, gives them the best record in baseball. Let me say that again, the TIGERS have the best record in the MLB.

Yes, I realize it's still May and yes, I know they are still the Tigers, but the fact remains that we haven't been this good, this serious, this focused in a long, long time. The hitting's clicking, pitching is solid and the guys are fun to watch.

So let the record show that I've been on the board long before this happened, and will be on it long after. And to all of you who say "oh, talk to me in July, then maybe I'll get excited about the Tigers (R, I'm looking in your direction), I'm not sure there will be room for you on the Bandwagon by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home