Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ramblings...

**Can someone tell me why I spent 8 minutes yesterday reading Len Pasquerelli's NFC North preview and thinking "wow, there's no reason the Lions can't be 10-6 next season"? Am I certifiably insane? Maybe.

**I work with a woman who spent the last three days reading "Microsoft Excel 97 for Dummies" cover to cover. What's worse...A) that she actually did that, B) that it took her 3 days to do or C) She doesn't have Excel 97 on her computer. She has Windows 2000...

**Tom Cruise has officially lost his mind. It's gone beyond crazy now, with his loony performance on Oprah on Monday and his latest cracks about Brooke Shields. My latest theory is that Katie Holmes is a reverse Ben Affleck when it comes to relationships. Her last relationship (w/Chris Klein) was pretty much completely out of the public eye and she never talked about it in the press. Maybe she figured because that didn't end up working out, she should swing to the oppostite side of the spectrum and have the world's most public relationship.

**I haven't been more excited about a TV season finale than I am for the Lost finale since X-Files ended. It better be f-ing sweet.

**Speaking of TV, the worst thing on right now has to be "Britney and Kevin--Chaotic". I'll admit to loving trashy TV and celebrities. I watched maybe 3 minutes of this and it was so nauseatingly annoying I had to change the channel. Britney (looking scarily like Kirstie Alley in some taped footage) might be the dumbest richest redneck around. Seriously, if you haven't seen this show, be glad. I think I need a cornea replacement after watching it. I'd compare it to eating breakfast at McDonalds. Beforehand, you're thinking it's going to be this great guilty pleasure and afterwards, you just feel sick to your stomach.

**Settle something for me...iced tea has no calories or fat, right? I mean as long as it's unsweetened?

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I love your blog and your ramblings, Jess! I'm happy that one of my best friends is up online too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home