Thursday, May 26, 2005

Food for Thought

**I was eavesdropping on a co-worker's conversation this morning. I was totally confused until I realized that everytime she said "celery" she meant "salary". Moron.

**I'm so over hearing about the Desperate Housewives. Great, you've got a popular show, congrats. I can't be the only person who's suffering from "Eva Long-overload"? Can I?

**"End of the Road" by Boyz II Men is at the same time seriously Old School and seriously depressing.

**Two thumbs up to the Lost season finale. I won't make specific comments/spoilers for those of you who haven't seen it yet (T-Diddy), but that J.J. Abrams is one smart, crafty dude. Bravo.

**Where is all the summer weather? It's June next week right? Because when I look out my window, I could swear it's October. I'm over this.

3 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I hear you on Eva Langoria. I like the show but come on. Also, the season finale for "Lost" was really good! Don't you hate it when people don't *annunciate* their words. ;-)

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I suppose I shouldn't gloat about the beautiful weather in my area right now. ;-) You need to come out and visit!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Tyson said...

Agreed. The finale was entertaining. For lots of really nerdy plot speculation, check out the message board on ABC's website (slow night at work yesterday).

My favorite line: "Dude. You got some... Arzt... on you."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home