Happy Friend-aversary!
Ten years ago today, I was just a freshman at college orientation. I decided to try out for the band, even though I was worried that I might not make it in. Some guys from the marching band showed up to give us a tour of the band hall and help us through the audition process. One of them was a guy I thought was named Tyler who decided that the band hall was a great place to play hockey. The other guy had a with a weird name and wore a Michigan hat and green soccer shoes. What I didn't realize then was that these two guys would become two of my best friends over the next several years.
So, Happy 10 year Friend-aversary, T-Diddy and Sv. Here's to many more! Oh, and by the way, we're OLD! ;)
Who are those crazy kids at the Outback Bowl, December 1996?
(I need to hit the gym, STAT).


2 Comments:
Time does indeed fly, JB.
Looking at that picture, I think I bought those sunglasses from the "One-a-Monkey, One-a-Stick" guy.
Bastard though he was....
T, I'm pretty sure you're right on the sunglasses. Funny stuff.
"You want another stick, you buy another monkey"
Post a Comment
<< Home