For those who say I have too much Project Runway...
I give you...
TIGERS COVERAGE!!
So after sweeping the Indians over the weekend, the Tigs put the smackdown AGAIN on the Twins last night, 9-3. I turned on Sportscenter this morning, hoping to watch some highlights and soak in a little Tigers glory. Too bad the story of the game was "Poor Liriano had a bad night..." Um, where's the love? ESPN even demoted the Tigers in the Power Rankings, not for a reason, mind you, just because the Yankees are, in fact, the Yankees.
I guess it's just like the Pistons, any Detroit team pretty much has to smack the nation media in the face to get any coverage. Dude, that's okay by me, we'll play the "Underdog" even though we're like 10 games up. As long as we keep plugging along, I'm not worried.
"It's a walk off. It's a walk off."


1 Comments:
Um, Go Rockies! (yeah, right.. b/c they're doing so well...)
Post a Comment
<< Home